Learn the basics of cigars covering anatomy, sizes, shapes, and flavors as well as the preparation of sticks for smoking including various cutting and lighting tools. Troubleshooting cigar issues such as uneven burning or premature extinguishing and how to store cigars.
- Suggested Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour) – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Demonstration, Hands-On
- Participant Minimum Skill Level: Beginner
- Space/Setup Requirements: Smoking Area
- Parties Involved: Traeonna (Presenter), Kiltgrrl (Presenter)
- Compensation: Please review Booking page.