Proper care and maintenance of your leather gear can prolong its life. From boots to apparel to floggers and whips, this class teaches the basic skills needed to keep your leather looking good. Starting with a simple, basic kit to a bootblack’s wet dream, explore products and gear to find what you need so you can give your leather some love.
- Suggested Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Discussion, Demonstration
- Space/Setup Requirements: Lecture or Classroom Style
- Provided By Presenter: Leather Care Supplies
- Parties Involved: Kiltgrrl (Presenter), Traeonna (Demonstration Assistant)
- Compensation: Please review Booking page.