Things can and often do not go the way we plan them in relationships when additional dynamics are present. Handled badly, conflict can do real harm, both to you and the people you care about the most. It can lead to quarrels, mistrust, or even causing people to part ways. Handled well, however, conflict can be extraordinarily useful. If you have the skills needed, it can actually be your ally. It can help you identify and solve problems leading to the building of deeper and stronger relationships both in and out of your dynamic. This class is an introduction to different perspectives on conflict and strategies for resolving interpersonal conflict. Learn to assess your own response to conflict as well as skills to recognize, manage, redirect, and diffuse difficult situations so you can get things back on track and preserve relationships, with minimal damage.
- Suggested Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Discussion
- Tech Requirements: Projector with VGA input, VGA cable, Power Outlet
- Space/Setup Requirements: Lecture or Classroom Style
- Provided By Presenter: iPad, 30 pin to VGA adapter, VGA cable (upon request), Extension Cord (upon request)
- Parties Involved: Traeonna (Presenter), Kiltgrrl (Presenter)
- Compensation: Please review Booking page.